- Info: PTRE - Spy Report Sharing Tool (over Discord and InGame / OGLight)
- Author: GeGe
- Website: https://ptre.chez.gg
- Support: https://discord.gg/PQkSakJSPz (to english channel)
- Screenshot: check below
- Browser: all
- Compability: all
- Languages: French or English
- Posted here on ENG board, and waiting for review since May 10th 2021
- Discord Handle: GeGe#2929
PTRE was created on October 2018 during the huge Topraider outage's month: no one could share Spy Reports anymore via browser, a solution needed to be found. So i built PTRE from scratch and we used it with my teams to test and improve it.
PTRE is an easy-to-use tool to save and share spy reports. You can save spy reports from:
- Discord, by installing the PTRE#2518 bot
- OGLight (FR, EN), by installing the allowed add-on into your browser
- OGame Infinity
- Directly through the website https://ptre.chez.gg
Your spy reports will be shared only with your team mates. PTRE is all about sharing, making possible what lacks in OGame: unified database accross InGame, Discord and website. PTRE can also create ingame activity profiles, manage and sort spy reports, share galaxy informations accross teammates (like new mobiles detected).
PTRE is fully available in english and in french. I am open to add any other language if someone could help to traduce all texts.
- PTRE also owns a private key provided by GAMEFORGE to connect to APIs
- No personnal datas needed to register to PTRE (creating a team is free and you just need a name!)
Player search via Discord
Find all your spy reports via Discord.
The player preview will contain:
- the best report
- a link to PTRE profile
- all his fleet last locations
- number of ingame activities
- previous nicknames
Import spy reports from Discord
Copy-past spy reports API keys to your Discord server: it will be directly sent to the PTRE website and store into your team timeless database.
In addition, fleet evolution will be displayed (increase of ressources, ship count, fleet points).
It will also display, activity timer and player's class.
OGLight integration PTRE is integrated with OGLight. You can directly push your spy reports from ingame through OGLight!
OGLight / PTRE can display an ingame activity profile (details bellow).
(OGLight is not mandatory, but recommended)
Check fleet evolution
Your spy reports are stored till you delete them. Even after being removed from OGame API after few days, it will still be available for your team.
In addition, PTRE displays fleet evolution across spy reports.
Ingame activity profile (via OGL)
The OGL/PTRE activity graphic is directly displayed ingame.
The PTRE button (in the OGL pinned pannel) will display :
- the PTRE informations of the target
- the activity profile
- a link to the PTRE profile
- a link to the best report
Detailed activity profile
On the PTRE website, you can have access to a detailed activity profile, such as :
- filtering only main planet activities
- filtering week / week-end
All counter-spy reports are sent to PTRE to update activity database.
(Thoses actvities stacks with classic activities catched from galaxy view)
Planet / Moon sync over PTRE
PTRE/OGL syncs galaxy informations (coordinates) accross PTRE Coalition's users.
To demonstrate this feature: if Arthur finds Valentin's mobile moon in the galaxy, all members of Arthur's Coalition (and Team) will be able to see Valentin's mobile when they display OGL coordinates (even if they never saw Valentin's mobile).
You can join several Teams to use PTRE for each and every universe you are playing.
Swap from a team to another with a simple click !
A Coalition allow two PTRE Teams to share all their ingame activites and galaxy imports.
(Spy reports will not be shared.)
- Moonbreak tool
- Report or archive Spy Reports to clean
- bew research
- nice help with all in it !ptre
- Discord community for help
If you need help, do not hesitate to reach us over Discord.